Monday 11 June 2018

Kitchen Chemistry

Today we had some time in the Sci/tech room working on a couple of experiments. 

First we made Sherbert Fizz. We used a number of different ingredients and we had to taste them. Next we filled in a sheet to describe the taste, texture and smell. All ingredients were tried by them selves and then some we tried mixed. 

When we got to the final part, it tasted great. One students asked what would happen if we added food colour to change the colour of the Sherbet. We gave that a go.  Check us out!






Also the recipe is on here as well.




4 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Lucky!!! I'm so unlucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMY! It was fun to make wasn't it?

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these blue tongues look amazing!!!!!!!!
    I wish I had a blue tongue as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so unlucky that I was sick that day ( wonder how it tates )

    ReplyDelete