Wednesday 27 June 2018

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Many thanks to Jessica from Food Stuffs for coming to school on Tuesday and teaching us a huge amount about foods and what is in them. 
On Wednesday we walked down to Peer Street New World and checked out the nutritional value of a range of foods. 
Room 19 were extremely well behaved. Many thanks to our parents Dani, Kaori, Dean and Melissa for coming along and helping us out. 




Look at the amount of sugar in each drink. 





Fantastic Food Detectives at Work


3 comments:

  1. Having Jessica come and help us become food detectives, has helped me realise what i'm eating, and helped me cut down on the amount of sugar i'm eating.
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having Jessica to come over and teach how to be a good food detectives helped me in eating more healthy food and watch out for the food I eat, and having Jessica helping was really fun to.
    Oliver

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had alot of fun at food for thought because I got to see what is really healthy or not

    ReplyDelete