Saturday 11 August 2018

Book Week

Book Week is not too far away! 
One fun activity the children can opt to do is take a picture of reading in their favourite place! This could be up a tree, in a tent, on a mountain... the possibilities are endless!
This will be advertised in the school newsletter and on Face book. If you could please advertise on your blog or through your weekly updates this would be fab!
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
-Photos can be emailed to me at linda.ewen@ilam.school.nz  starting the Monday of Book week and finishing no later than 5pm on Wednesday 22nd August.


See below for examples



5 comments:

  1. Book week sounds so cool and the challenge too, I can't wait!!!
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite place to read is either on my bed, on the couch or if its a nice day on the trampoline.


    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just did it right now.

    ReplyDelete