Friday 27 October 2017

ASK ME ABOUT

Week 2 of Term 4 is already completed, where has the year gone?

What a busy two weeks we have had, especially having a short week. 
TUESDAY was a partially normal day, our robotics team visited the university for the morning.

WEDNESDAY was Athletics Day. What a great day that was, watching students beat personal records, others achieving something they didn't think they were able to and also watching younger students have their first attempt at an Athletics day.  Check out the video clip we have of it in the post below. 

THURSDAY: Most of Room 19 went for a trial of the Christchurch Schools Music Festival. I was lucky enough to accompany the students. It sounded awesome!




ASSEMBLY: It was Room 19s week to present at Assembly. I was very proud of the students and how quickly they were able to pull it off, with being so busy and with so much going on. Click on the link below to watch.  All of the class really enjoyed the singing. 




Marble Mania

NEXT WEEK: 

TUESDAY: Cobham Testing, Staff vs Students cricket match
WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY, FRIDAY: Cycle Safety for Year 6 students
Hells Reading Challenge commences next week. Encourage your child to to ready as many books as they are able.  





6 comments:

  1. Great assembly on Thursday. You all did a fantastic job. I especially loved the Bad Hair Day performance and marble mania. I think the rest of the term is going to keep being busy. Hope you all enjoy it.

    Liz Martyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing worse than a bad hair day!! Cool assembly song Room 19 - you rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved going to the Christchurch schools music festival it was really really amazing I loved it!
    Methuki

    ReplyDelete
  4. The marble mania video was so cool at assembly and the music festival was so fun I really enjoyed it.
    Luca

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad that I was part of the lions music festival I fell so proud.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The assembly was brilliant I was so glad I could be there. I LOVED the Marble Mania video and have been singing "Bad Hair Day" ever since, it was classic.

    ReplyDelete