Sunday 25 June 2017

WEEK 9

We have so many things happening this week I thought I would remind you of them:

WHOLE WEEK: learning about Matariki, Great Kiwi competition tests

MONDAY: Star Dome for year 3-6

TUESDAY: Lunch time sports training

WEDNESDAY: Soup and bread making, please come and join in if you have time
                         Lunch time basketball training
                         Matariki community evening, come along for a great night. 

THURSDAY: North West Festival practice all morning
                      North West Festival in the evening
                      Passion time in the afternoon

FRIDAY:  PTA Hot chocolate;
                Winter Sport in the afternoon





5 comments:

  1. Yay north west festival on Thursday can't wait I hope it will be fun.
    Luca

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like an awesome week ahead of us .
    Luca

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have had a very busy week so far, and it's only halfway through the week!

    Ysabella

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Ysabella that we had a very busy week so far and on Wednesday when we made the soup and bread it was delicious. I also agree with Luca that the northwest festival is coming up and I hope I have a fun time.
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with all of you, We all had a very busy week.[ vanshika ]

    ReplyDelete