Monday 1 August 2016

Week 1 Term 3


Welcome back to school everyone! I hope you had an awesome holiday. 

We had a busy first week of term starting our new learning! There were a few notices coming home as we have lots happening this term:

Cycle Safety for Year 6
Whole class trip into town with Room 19
Learning conferences

Gymnastics: we had a fantastic first session with Chris from Sport Canterbury. 


Winter Sport Tournament: once again we have had fantastic weather for our winter sports. Well done on all the students who competed well on Thursday! 


CONGRATULATIONS To Ysabella, she had had her poem published in the book Toi Toi. What a superb effort! 


Also well done to Adam for his super effort on Lexia. 


Bike Pump Track: we are all really excited to be working with partners to design a bike pump track for the new Christchurch Adventure Park. Stay tuned for our designs and plans



8 comments:

  1. I think the pump track is going to look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the gymnastics was really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gymnastics was great,I enjoyed leaning the balances and we had to trust each other.Well done Ysabella and Adam L !!!! I also like doing the pump track.
    Umi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gymnastics is SO fun I loved it, I also love making the pump track.
    Well done to Ysabella and Adam L.

    CLEMENCE

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find the pump track very fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. THE PUMP TRACKS ARE GONNA LOOK AWESOME WHEN THEY'RE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's HEAPS going on in room 19 at the moment - I can't wait to see how everyone's pump track designs look when they're finished - wouldn't it be awesome if one of your designs won!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love making the pump tracks, it is so fun!!!

    Clemence

    ReplyDelete