Saturday 16 July 2016

Holiday Fun

Hi there everyone

I hope you are having a great holiday!

I just thought you might something to get your brain working. Try to work out these wordles. 
I have done an example for you.

DEAL   = Big deal


So now it is your turn. Let me know what you think the answers are! There will be prizes for those who get them correct.


1. gesg

2. surrounded  nmes
                      nmes
                                           nmes


3. close
    close
    close
    close

4. side   side

5. ECNALG


6 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs Ewen how do we let you know what the answers are? Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Poppy, I hope your holiday is going well. You could email me your answers at linda.ewen@ilam.school.nz

    Looking forward to seeing what you think the answers are.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mrs Ewen about the holiday fun activity can you only use the letters once?
    Umi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Umi

    Well you don't need to always use the letters, like in the example up above.
    Tricky aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Mrs Ewen, I've only managed to guess 4 out of 5. I must ask Luca what the answer to #2 was!

    ReplyDelete
  6. DANCE WAS GREAT.

    DANIELLA.

    ReplyDelete