Tuesday 15 August 2017

CONGRATULATIONS

Once again congratulations to students in Room 19. This time to the students below, Hugh, Luca and Jack for coming 3rd in the chess tournament which sees them going through to the Nationals. Good Luck with your next competition. 


"A huge congratulations to the A and B Chess teams for making it to Nationals for the first time. I am really proud of you not just for playing great chess but for the way you conduct yourselves. Your sportsmanship is outstanding. Well done." From Mrs Frisby

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations A and B Chess team, I hope you do well in the Nationals.
    Methuki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done to Hugh, Luca and Jack for the chess tournament and for coming 3rd place.
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done boys for getting into nationals I know if I played chess I wouldn't get into nationals.
    GOOD LUCK!!!

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY its going to be so fun at nationals. Luca

    ReplyDelete