Saturday 27 May 2017

ASK ME ABOUT

WEEK 4:

Anti-Bullying Week: What did you learn about Bullying? What is the meaning and understanding around this at Ilam School? 





Well done to all students who entered the Post/film competition. 

Congratulations to all of Room 19 for the wonderful way that they worked with Room 8, our Buddy class. 




Cross Country: We had a fantastic day on Thursday for the West Zone Cross Country event. Congratulations to everyone who was in the team. 



Friday Sports: This was our second week for some of the teams. Next week, Friday 2nd June is when all of the teams will be playing. Fingers crossed for fine weather!

Basketball: We have a number of students from Room 19 in the Ilam Thunder Basketball team. They have now played 2 games and won both. Thank you to the Room19 students who have come along and supported the team. I am sure that next year we will have more budding young basketballers. 




MATHS: We have been learning how to work out the perimeter of a shape and also the area. Check out the links below to help you!

Perimeter

Area


18 comments:

  1. You played a good Dad Poppy :) Good that you are learning about teasing, bullying and how affects self esteem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant play Room 19 and Hugh and I are enjoying watching the basketball. Very fast games.

    Liz Martyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great weather. Great running. Great cherring. Well done everyone! It was fantastic! Thank you so much, I enjoyed every thing.
    Hiroko Lowe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done to the cross country team for trying their best at zones!
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW room 19 that was an amazing video of chrysanthemum it was fun to watch.
    Luca

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cross country and basketball was real fun.
    Ava Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had such a great time hanging out with my buddy.
    Charmaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Crysanthemum was awesome really funny. Ben

    ReplyDelete
  9. The basket ball game looks really fun I wish I was in the Ilam school basketball team. Benit

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great play, I really got the message about bullying and how it is not nice to bully other people. So many better things to do than bullying... like basketball and cross country, looks like fun.
    Dean K

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you had a lot of fun at basket ball I with I Joined.

    Luca

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow basketball it looks really fun, I wish I was there too.
    Methuki

    ReplyDelete
  13. Chrysanthemum was really fun to watch and I loved it.
    Methuki

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well done to the cross country people that took place in the cross country I hope you all had a lot of fun because it really looked like it.
    Luca

    ReplyDelete
  15. The play was really funny but fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  16. chrysanthemum was so cool I hope everyone got the message.
    gabby

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yay we have a buddy class but not just any buddy class an amazing buddy class.
    Luca

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow Luca I am very impressed with your comments. You always make great contributions.

    ReplyDelete