Saturday 8 April 2017

WEEK 10

What a wet and windy week we had this week!

At least we got a chance to go around the track for Cross Country.Make sure you are getting some training done in your own time. 

CROSS COUNTRY: We have this on Wednesday 12th April: Lets hope that we have some decent weather for it. 

ROAD PATROL TRAINING: Some of Room 19ss Year 6 students were involved in road patrol training. 

TOPIC: Great learning about various issues regarding ANZAC: Uniforms, weapons, animals, nurses, soldiers. What is important when you are asking questions? 

CAMP MEETING: This is happening on Wednesday at 5:30pm in Room 19.

GEAR CHECK: THURSDAY

The highlight of the week would have to be the SPACE Disco.Check out the photos below.













 

11 comments:

  1. the disco looked like fun i wish i came, it also looks very coulorful.

    gabby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the disco, especially when different songs came on and everyone started screaming.
    I also enjoyed having fun with my friends and my teacher the awesome Mrs Ewen.
    By Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL those pictures are really funny I hope everyone that went had a great time.
    Luca

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!! the disco was AMAZE, i had such a great time. Thanks to whoever organised it☺

    Nadia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked the disco it was a lot of fun some of the costumes were amazing.Ben

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, I agree with Sophie I loved the disco, i really like how we all started dancing when the music starts.
    By charmaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great disco! I thought it was fantastic that you were in there dancing with the kids Mrs Ewen :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Disco was an amazing night thanks so much for coming Mrs Ewen
    Hugh

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope all the people that trained for road patrol had lots of fun and hopefully got in.When I did road patrol it was really fun training aspeacially with the police woman that trained us she was the best. Luca

    ReplyDelete
  10. The disco looked like loads of fun, I hope everyone had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The disco look's like a lot of fun, I wish I was there too.

    ReplyDelete